Hello! I am Charlette Paul Fabian. 17 years young. September 20,1995. I'm a constant asshole sent from heaven so I could ruin your life. Nah, I'm just kidding.
Sanity is boring. I'm only crazy 'coz i choose to be that way. If i were sane, I wouldn't be me, and being me is awesome, so I think i'll stick to that.
They say that I'm weird but I call myself Limited Edition. Being normal is overrated. So, let's just embrace the insanity within.
Frustrated dancer; amazing singer. Frustrated pianist; great guitarist. Frustrated lover; astonishing friend. I am the prince of frustrations but the king of AWESOMENESS.
Music is kinda like my life. Music is my stress reliever, BV decreaser, and negativity sweeper.
You can always count on me like 1, 2, 3 and I'll be there (seriously). I can be your true friend as long as you're also true to me.
Basically, my blog is 65% of random shits I found in the internet and the other 35% is from my 2MB brain. So let's just say that I'm a person who has nothing to do with his life that's why he is wasting his time in front of the computer.
I sometimes act like an insensitive sonovabitch but it depends on the person I'm interacting with.
Fil-Am ako. Half Pinoy, Half Amazing! Dejoke lang. PINOY ako and I'm PROUD of it!
I speak 3 languages: English, Filipino, and Sarcasm. But I'm sarcastic in a way that I don't offend people. Or maybe I'm the only one thinking that way. Hmmm.
Nuff said. Again, I am Charlette Paul Fabian. Need I say more?